- Complimentary Pregnancy Test*
- Complimentary Ultrasound**
- Education and Information on Pregnancy and Prenatal Development
- Information About Abortion Procedures and Risks
- Post Abortion Support
- Adoption Counseling
- Post Adoption Support
- Abstinence and Sexual Purity Counseling
- Medical, Legal, Housing, and Adoption Referrals
- Material Assistance
- Parenting Classes
- Parenting (Legal) Classes
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Marital Counseling
- Personal Counseling
- Anger Management
- Abuse Support
Private and Confidential
At Tomorrow’s Hope PMC, you will find someone to support you through your situation.
Your counselor will treat you with the utmost respect and will be there to support you through the decisions you make concerning your future.
At Tomorrow’s Hope, we provide:
- Medical personnel to help with your pregnancy test.*
- A complimentary ultrasound if you are in your first trimester of pregnancy.**
- Assistance with talking to your family and birth father.
- Assistance with locating alternative living arrangements during pregnancy if you are unable to continue living at your present residence.
- Information concerning resources available in the community
- All the facts you will need concerning your options, allowing the proper decision to be made.
It is important to get all the facts before you make your decision. Remember to take time to thing about your decision thoroughly. DON’T make a quick decision that you might regret at a later date.
Guys, you are not alone! Male counselors are here and ready to listen.
When you’re ready to talk… We’re here to listen!
*Our pregnancy tests are 99% accurate.
**Our ultrasounds are done to determine if the pregnancy is a viable pregnancy. We do not determine the gender or diagnose abnormalities.
All services are free & confidential at THPM.